GRILLED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA
July 14, 2015
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 mangos, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup packed cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl stir together mangos, red peppers, onions, jalapeños, and cilantro. Set aside until ready to use.
- Stir together garlic powder, chili powder, and salt and pepper (I used about ½ teaspoon each). Rub mixture into salmon fillets. Grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over grilled salmon, then top with mango salsa and serve.