A delicious summer pizza made on the grill to keep the kitchen cool!
- 1 tube Pillsbury™ refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons sriracha, divided
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1-2 cups Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups manchego cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Unroll the dough onto a heavily floured cookie sheet or pizza peel. Spray the dough with cooking spray or rub olive oil over the dough.
- Very carefully invert the dough from the pizza peel onto the grill. Grill 2-3 minutes; flip and grill another 2 minutes. Remove crust from the grill and place back on the pizza peel or a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan combine the honey, soy sauce, orange marmalade, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons sriracha. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat. Simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Once the sauce is thickened, remove from the heat and add the chicken. Toss well.
- Cover the pizza in Muir Glen tomato sauce, then drizzle with sriracha to taste. Add the manchego cheese. Add the chicken mixture and all of the sauce that may be left in the pot. Add the crumbled bacon and mozzarella over the top.
- Carefully slide the pizza back on the grill. Close grill cover and cook over low-medium heat for 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the grill, slice and eat immediately.