MAPLE SOY GRILLED SALMON STEAKS
August 6, 2015
- 4 salmon steaks
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp crushed red chili pepper flakes
- sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish, optional
- In a shallow dish or a baking dish whisk together the soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and the pepper flakes. Add salmon to the dish and turn it around to get the glaze all over. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for at least an hour.
- Grill the salmon on both sides, until salmon is cooked through or to your liking. I left mine about 4 minutes per side. As you’re grilling the salmon, brush with remaining glaze on each side.
- Serve garnished with some green onions and sesame seeds, with a side of vegetables or salad.