- 2 Large Dungeness Crabs, cut into 8 pieces for each crab
- 1 ½ Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 Disposable Aluminum Pan
Chili Lime Dressing
- 4 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 to 4 Thai Bird’s Eye Chilies, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 4 to 5 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 5 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- Prepare the grill on high heat for direct cooking.
- Combine all the chili lime ingredients and whisk well.
- Brush the crab pieces lightly with some oil. Grill the crab pieces over high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove the crab pieces from the grill and place them into the aluminum pan. Toss the dressing all over the crabs.
- Return the aluminum pan to the grill over direct high heat and gently turn the crab pieces with a tong to coat them with the chili lime dressing. Cook the crab pieces for about 3 minutes or until the crab is fully cooked. Serve immediately.