Grilled Pork Steaks
August 31, 2015
- ½ can cola
- ½ can Sprite (pour other ½ of your soda’s into spray bottle)
- 1 – 2 cups apple juice (depending how many steaks)
- 1/2c kosher salt
- fill in with water as needed
For Pork Steaks
- Salt & Pepper
- All Purpose Rub
- BBQ Sauce
- Brine at least 30 minutes up to overnight
- Rinse off brine, pat dry, lay on tray.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper or all purpose rub.
- Sear over direct heat for about 10 minutes per side.
- Dab sauce on one side, flip and sauce the other side. Do it twice if you want more.
- Close all vents, let set for 5 minutes, and remove from grill.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting.