GRILLED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN WITH SWEET BLACK PEPPER AND ROSEMARY
October 20, 2015
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 8 slices bacon*
- ¾ C Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce, divided
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Add the chicken and ½ a cup of the marinade to a resealable bag and refrigerate at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
- When the chicken has marinated, preheat grill to 500 degrees. Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap half a slice of bacon around each chicken tender and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle the rosemary over the top of the chicken.
- Grill the chicken about 8 minutes per side or until the bacon is cooked through, brushing the remaining ¼ cup of reserved marinade on the chicken in the last few minutes. Serve with additional sauce and an extra sprinkle of fresh rosemary if desired.