- 4 plum or small heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 2 baby eggplant, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 4 wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Pistachio Vinaigrette
- Crumbled goat cheese
1. Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400°). Combine vegetables in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
2. Grill, on greased grill rack, 5 to 6 minutes on each side, removing vegetables as they become tender. Cut grilled vegetables into bite-size pieces.
3. Toss salad greens with 1/4 cup Pistachio Vinaigrette, and divide among 4 salad plates. Place vegetables on greens, and sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese. Serve with remaining dressing.