Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Marinade Recipe
January 6, 2016
- 1 1inch piece of peeled ginger
- Zest and juice of 1 ½ oranges
- ¼ cup canola or safflower oil
- 2 whole chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Place all ingredients, except for oils into a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- At medium high speed, add oil very slowly to form emulsion.
- Marinade chicken, pork or tofu for at least 45 minutes or in refrigerator up to 1 day.