- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Kirkwood Chicken Breasts, pound to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 Tbsp. Carlini Pure Olive Oil
- Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
- Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- For the salsa: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Reserve.
- For the chicken: Brush the chicken on both sides with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until the internal temperature reaches 165°, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken and allow it to rest for 5 minutes. Plate the chicken and top with desired amount of salsa.