Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets Recipe
January 31, 2016
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1½ inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1½ cups (or 1 15-ounce can) pineapple chunks
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (see note)
- 1 cup Asian toasted sesame dressing (see note)
- Preheat the grill. Lay out 4 large (about 24 inches long) pieces of foi. In a bowl whisk together teriyaki sauce and sesame dressing.
- Distribute chicken, peppers, onions, pineapple chunks, and sauce between the sheets of foil. Fold the the sides of the foil over the fillings and seal shut.
- Grill packets for about 10-15 minutes, turning over once half way through. Carefully unfold foil packets and check chicken to make sure it is cooked through. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds if desired, serve immediately.