- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part skim
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of Italian seasoning
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 1 ear of sweet corn, husk removed
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb store-bought or homemade pizza dough
- flour for rolling
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, cut into strips
- In a small bowl, mix together ricotta, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill to high heat. Brush onions and corn with olive oil, place in a grill pan and place the grill pan on the grill. Cook, flipping, until veggies are cooked and slightly charred. Remove pan from the grill and allow veggies to cool slightly. Using a knife, cut corn kernels off the cobs and discard the cobs. Keep grill on.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll out pizza dough to a 12-14 inch circle, or general pizza shape. Transfer to the grill and cook, flipping once until pizza dough is golden brown and cooked through (about 6-8 minutes total). Remove from grill.
- Top crust with ricotta mixture, grilled veggies, sliced tomatoes and shredded mozzarella. Return to grill and close cover, cooking for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are warmed through. Remove from grill.
- Cut pizza into eight pieces, top with basil and serve! Enjoy!
Recipe Source: Jelly Toast