- goat brie cheese, cut into ¼ inch slices
- pear, thinly sliced
- sliced, sprouted grain bread
- coconut oil (or butter) – softened & spreadable but not melted
- Kale pesto
- Spread coconut oil or butter on both sides of all bread slices while you start to heat up a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread pesto onto one slice of bread and top with cheese slices. Next add the sliced pear and cover with second slice of bread.
- Transfer to skillet and let cook for a few minutes on the first side (watching carefully so it doesn’t burn) then once sufficiently toasted, flip the whole sandwich over to the other side. Let cook until toasted and cheese is starting to melt and ooze then remove from heat.
- Slice on a diagonal (the best sandwiches are triangular) and serve!