- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Combine garlic, oregano, rosemary, and oil in a large resealable plastic bag; season with salt and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal bag, and turn to coat. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Remove wings from marinade and grill, covered and turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 15-20 minutes.