- Hearty sliced white bread
- Sliced turkey
- Sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked til crispy
- Slice white onion
- 1 egg, fried
- Arrange the sliced bread and smear a thin layer of mayo on top.
- Pile on the fixings, turkey, cheese, avocado, bacon, and onion.
- Press in a preheated griddle, sandwich press, or skillet, until golden brown and cheese has started to melt.
- Serve on platter with hot fried egg on top. Jab a toothpick right through the center of the egg so that the yolk runs out and creates a creamy mess.