- 2 (1 lb) Swordfish Steaks
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, quartered
1. Pour lime juice and olive oil over swordfish steaks. Season with salt and pepper and half of the cilantro leaves.
2. Preheat an outdoor gas grill until it is smokin’ hot. Grill the fish for 5-7 minutes per side until it flakes easily with a fork. Actual grilling time will depend on the thickness of your fillet.
3. Sprinkle remaining cilantro over each steak and serve with lime quarters.