- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 8 slices bacon
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar and smoked paprika in a pot over medium high heat. Allow to simmer until thickened, about 8 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Cut each slice of bacon into thirds.
- Cut chicken thighs into cubes.
- One at a time place a chicken cube onto a small slice of bacon. Wrap the bacon around the chicken cube and skewer onto a grill skewer.
- Brush all sides of the chicken with honey glaze.
- Place on a hot grill. Turn every two minutes, re-brushing with glaze, until cooked through about 8 minutes.