- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 5 ounces baby greens salad mix
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbles
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over the chicken, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Prep grill for indirect heat and heat grill to 350 degrees. Cook chicken 7 – 8 minutes per side or until meat thermometer inserted registers 165 degrees. Remove and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the chicken is resting place baby greens, goat cheese, pistachios and sliced strawberries in a large bowl. Pour remaining 1/4 cup of dressing over the salad. Toss to coat.
- Place sliced chicken on top of salad and serve.