FOR THE PESTO:
- 3 tablespoons blanched Almonds, toasted in a dry skillet
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves
- 6 ounces jarred Piquillo Peppers (I like Cara Mia Hand Grilled)
- 1/2 cup grated Manchego cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
FOR THE STEAKS:
- Ribeye Steaks
- Steak Seasoning
- Add almonds to a dry, 8-inch skillet. Toast the nuts over medium-low heat until lightly golden and fragrant. Remove and cool.
- Add toasted almonds, garlic and parsley to a small mini food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add peppers, cheese, salt, pepper and oil, pulse until combined.
- Sprinkle both sides of the steaks with seasoning. Grill steaks on a preheated outdoor grill for about 5 to 6 minutes a side or until desired doneness.
- Spread pesto on grilled bread or spoon onto grilled chicken or steak.