- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil (can substitute extra virgin olive oil), melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Cayenne Pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- juice and grated zest of 1 lime
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and cleaned with tails intact
- 2 radishes, trimmed and minced into 1/8 inch cubes
- grated zest of 1 lime
- 24 (3 inch) bamboo skewers
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Place first 6 ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.
3. Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl and toss together with marinade. Spear 2 shrimp through each skewer, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp skewers onto the hot surface and grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill for an addition 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and transfer to a large serving plate. Top shrimp with radish and lime zest and serve.