- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 heaping TBS fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano or 1 TBS fresh chopped oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 TBS fresh lime juice
- Mix fresh cilantro, olive oil, seasonings, and lime juice.
- Next, hand rub the mixture over the chicken. Marinate the chicken for as long as it takes to heat your grill.
- Then grill on 400 degrees (adjusting the heat as needed) until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, turning the chicken occasionally.