- 1 bunch fine or normal green asparagus
- 1 bunch wild garlic / ramps
- 2 burrate balls or mozzarelle, patted dry
- 1/2 organic lemon, zest and juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil + more for brushin
- fleur de sel, pepper
- First, make the wild garlic oil: wash and pat dry the leaves, then chop coarsely. add the olive oil and puree with an immersion blender until the herbs are very finely pureed and the oil is of an intense green. season with lemon juice and zest, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Wash the asparagus and trim the ends. pat dry, then brush with olive oil. heat the grill or a griddle pan. place the asparagus on top and roast from each side until dark grill marks are showing and asparagus is tender but with a bite, about 2 minutes on each side. remove from the grill and cut into bite-sized slices, diagonally. arrange onto plates and season with salt an pepper. place the burrata on top of the warm asparagus and drizzle with the wild garlic oil. serve immediately.