- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tsp. honey
- 3 peaches, cut in half, seeded
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 loaf rustic baguette, sliced into 24, 1/4″ slices
- 24 mini mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 5 basil leaves, sliced thin
- Heat grill to low heat
- In a small bowl, add white wine and honey, mix well. Brush mixture all over the peaches and place peaches on grill. Roast each side for about 2 minutes. Take off the grill and let cool. Peel the skin off the peaches, slice each peach into 8 slices; set a side.
- In a small bowl add olive oil. Brush olive oil on both sides of the baguette. Place baguette slices on grill and gill until light crisp, about 2 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Take one slice of the peach and place it on the baguette slice and top with 2 halves of mozzarella cheese and fresh basil. Repeat until no more ingredients remain. Serve right away.