Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium. Lightly coat the grill with oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet set over medium heat. Stir in the chili powder and cumin. When the mixture starts to sizzle, slowly pour in the pineapple concentrate.
- Simmer until the glaze reduces to about 2 tablespoons. Remove from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Rub the glaze over the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes on the first side, flip and cook until the pork chops are just cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Related tags :