Ingredients & Instructions:
- 1/4 cup lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced onions (toasted)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Toss together all ingredients – carefully, so as not to detach the lump meat. I baked mine in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes, but if you would prefer you can pan fry it in some oil.
- Grill pineapple on both sides for no longer than 15 minutes (total). Allow to cool then cut into bite size pieces. Refrigerate until cool.
- Drizzle some balsamic vinegar atop – trust me, it’s amazing. I sometimes use a balsamic reduction, which is delicious as well. Garnish with chives if desired.