- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lb. swordfish steak
- fresh ground pepper
- Heat the grill on medium-high heat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the tomatoes until they pop and become soft, about 20 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a minute more. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the basil.
- Meanwhile, season each side of the fish with salt and pepper. Place the swordfish on the grill, cook for 5 minutes, then use tongs to flip the fish and cook for 5 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the swordfish from the grill. Divide between plates and top with the tomato and basil mixture.
Recipe Source: The Corner Kitchen Blog