- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 1 whole fresh pineapple, skin removed, cut into cubes
FOR THE TERIYAKI MARINADE
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Marinate cut cubes of chicken in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to about 300-325 degrees.
- Thread pineapple, green pepper, and chicken onto skewers.
- Place kekabs on the grill and grill for about 5 minutes per side (4 sides total).