- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Teriyaki marinade
- Teriyaki baste & glaze
- 2 pineapple slices
- 2 swiss cheese slices
- 2 sesame-topped kaiser rolls, split
- Mayonnaise, avocado & jalapeños, optional
- In a shallow bowl, marinade the chicken with the Teriyaki marinade for about 10 minutes.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Grill the pineapple slices for 1 minute on each side.
- Top the grilled chicken with the cheese, cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on warm buns and add preferred toppings or just enjoy with the cheese and pineapple.