- 2 large, round watermelon slices, each cut into 4 triangles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 ounces of fresh mozzarella, cut in half or sliced
- a bunch of fresh basil leaves
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Brush both sides of each watermelon triangle with olive oil and season all sides with salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of honey over each triangle and place them on the grill, grilling each side for about 2 minutes. Remove and add a little more honey if desired.
- Assemble salads by placing 2 watermelon triangles on each plate, then cover with a sprinkle of tomatoes, mozzarella and basil leaves. Add some salt and pepper on top, then drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Recipe Source: How Sweet Eats