- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound large prawns, peeled and deveined
- If you are using wooden skewers, begin soaking them in water to prevent burning on the grill.
- Combine jalapeno, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, salt and cumin together in a food processor. Process until well blended.
- Place prawns in a bowl. Pour jalapeno garlic mixture over the top. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Skewer 5 – 6 prawns per skewer. Pour any remaining mixture over the prawns. Grill over medium heat 3 – 4 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through. Serve immediately.