- 4 brioche buns
- 2 pounds the perfect burger mix
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted plus more for buns
- 4 slices of pineapple, core intact
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup pina colada sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices colby jack cheese
- 4-8 slices of cooked bacon
- In a small bowl, combine the 1/3 cup pina colada sauce and mayo.
- Butter each side of the buns, set aside, and heat the grill to high heat.
- Mix the meat gently with the 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce. form into 4 burgers and brush with a little melted butter then Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper. place on the grill and grill 4-7 minutes . using a spoon drizzle the teriyaki over the burgers without.flip the burger and using a brush or a new spoon, spread teriyaki over the burger. allow to cook for another 4-7 minutes or until done. (a well done burger will not be as flavorful so we usually do medium) place cheese over each burger right before it is done and close the lid to melt the cheese.
- meanwhile, grill the pineapple until marks appear, about 2 minutes, flip and grill again. remove to a plate and cut out the core.
Grill each bun, inside down until grill marks appear.
- Spread the pina colada mayo on each side of the bun. place the burger, pineapple and bacon on the bottom and top with the lid. enjoy!
Recipe Source: Oh Sweet Basil