- 2 (8 ounce) tubes polenta, removed from plastic, cut into 1/4-1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese, grated (swap with nutritional yeast for a vegan version)
- salt + pepper, for sprinkling
- gorgonzola or blue cheese, for serving (optional)
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and lightly rub your grill with olive oil.
- Brush both sides of the polenta cakes with the olive oil. Sprinkle both sides with parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Lay the polenta rounds in one layer on the grill, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden and crunchy and have grill marks.
- Remove the cakes from the grill and place on a large plate to cool.
Recipe Source: Half Baked Harvest